• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina's Head Coach Position

bigdog10

I said it earlier in the post. Gary Patterson would be an interesting Head Coach. Given the team president's previous position, I think it is more feasible than most give credence. He has a 73% winning percentage and has an unknown team nationally ranked. Always has a good D and is creative on Offense. He knows how to motivate a young team and that's what we have. I want him here.

I agree with the first word, but not the second :sosp:

(Zimmer)

Eh Im a sucker for the proven guys..... Plus what more can he ask for with Dwill,Jstew, and Goodson. We will need someone to carry the load cause we sure dont have a QB that can do it.

Guys that have won a Super Bowl with one franchise generally don't do it with another. It's never happened, ever, and plenty of guys have been given the chance. Why? Unknown. Maybe they just aren't hungry enough.

If it's a retread, I'd rather it be someone who's been a consistent winner but hasn't been to the big game yet.

But in reality, I don't want a retread at all.

Guys that have won a Super Bowl with one franchise generally don't do it with another. It's never happened, ever, and plenty of guys have been given the chance. Why? Unknown. Maybe they just aren't hungry enough.

If it's a retread, I'd rather it be someone who's been a consistent winner but hasn't been to the big game yet.

But in reality, I don't want a retread at all.

x2

maybe get one to take on a bill parcells type role. crap, get parcells, himself in here.

just don't get a retread, please.

x2

maybe get one to take on a bill parcells type role. crap, get parcells, himself in here.

just don't get a retread, please.

Richardson went down that path once already. Not sure he'd want to go that route again given how big a disaster it was the first time.

The team's greatest successes have come under the watch of two up-and-coming defensive coordinators. I suspect that's the way of the future, again.

Again though, this notion assumes that Fox is fired. As has been pointed out, that's not a given.

Hidden

You guys will have to trade your 2010 2nd round, 2010 4th round ,and 2011 first round pick to get back in the 1st round to get a QB. Unless you guys want a The Golden Calf of Bristol or a Tony Pike

That's the only way you guys can get back in the 1st round and grab a Franchise QB....

Jimmy Clausen

Jake Locker

Sam Bradford

Jevan Snead

Colt McCoy

All of those guys will end up as 1st round picks.... Lets not forget that Joe Flacco and Josh Freeman was thought of as 2nd or 3rd round prospects but because they both had the tools to succeed... They was drafted earlier...

You guys don't want to draft a Brian Brohm type guy...lol

Archived