• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So was Hurney the one that decided to cut Cam?

PhillyB

6 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

What are some of "Chuck's" past "alts"?

I'd be interested to take a few minutes and go back and see what this fella did to embed himself so deeply into the psyche of so many....

I’ll tell you what? If LG confirms you’re not a Chuck alt, I’ll never post again. He can delete my account. But if he does confirm you are Chuck, you’re done forever. Wanna play games, let’s do this.  

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Believe it or not, I think this might actually be Sanjay/Ace.

He has some of the same tendencies, one of which is arguing a ridiculous point with undue bravado.

Those are Chuck too. Remember RASTAN66. Way too many to name. He argues with himself, with multiple alts, when everyone gets tired of him. 

2 minutes ago, Toomers said:

I’ll tell you what? If LG confirms you’re not a Chuck alt, I’ll never post again. He can delete my account. But if he does confirm you are Chuck, you’re done forever. Wanna play games, let’s do this.  

Go for it.

I literally have no idea who Chuck is nor what you are talking about in any way when you make the reference...

37 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Those are Chuck too. Remember RASTAN66. Way too many to name. He argues with himself, with multiple alts, when everyone gets tired of him. 

Sanjay was a different guy. He's had a couple alts of his own on here.

One of his things was he'd get obsessed with something or other (it was two tight end sets for a while) and he'd try to insert it into every conversation. The whole "Appaloosa model" thing fits that bill. He'd also repeatedly claim to have inside sources, which of course didn't exist.

I generally think the idea was to use that item to try and look smart and authoritative because he wanted to be a big deal on here. For my part, I told him repeatedly he'd be better off to just ask questions and listen rather than trying to act portray himself as something he clearly wasn't. He never listened, of course.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I generally think the idea was to use that item to try and look smart and authoritative because he wanted to be a big deal on here. For my part, I told him repeatedly he'd be better off to just ask questions and listen rather than trying to act portray himself as something he clearly wasn't. He never listened, of course.

So says Mr. Cut & Paste...

You guys are seeing ghosts.

Find it odd that consistent and logical  reiteration of the reality of how Tepper is running the team makes you so uncomfortable.

Give it time, you'll see the light and come to understand....just a matter of when.

Now let's get back to topic -- taking a page out of the Cut & Paste playbook, does anyone have any proof that Hurndog was the man solely responsible for cutting Cam Newton?

Archived