• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who to Root for (Week 17)

Leeroy Jenkins Ph.D.

So you're telling me if Houston wins, the Dolphins pick (from HOU) actually rises in the draft?  I think you're smoking crack.  We can leap them if they win but I was speaking to my mentioned draft order of: 1-JAX, 2-NYJ, 3-MIA, 4-ATL

MIA (from 4-12 HOU) sits at the third pick at .540 SOS ahead of the 4-12 Falcons at .551

3 minutes ago, saX man said:

So you're telling me if Houston wins, the Dolphins pick (from HOU) actually rises in the draft?  I think you're smoking crack.  We can leap them if they win but I was speaking to my mentioned draft order of: 1-JAX, 2-NYJ, 3-MIA, 4-ATL

MIA (from 4-12 HOU) sits at the third pick at .540 SOS ahead of the 4-12 Falcons at .551

No it means we pass Houston (Miami) . What am I missing here? Feels like the twilight zone.

Just now, SmittysLawnGuy said:

No it means we pass Houston (Miami) . What am I missing here? Feels like the twilight zone.

Look at my first post you responded to.  I was explaining what would result with us leaping Philly to #7, not MIA (from HOU).  My scenario gets MIA ahead of ATL which helps if we want to trade up for Wilson. 

11 minutes ago, saX man said:

I think he wants Houston above Atlanta so we can trade to jump ATL if needed.

2 minutes ago, saX man said:

Look at my first post you responded to.  I was explaining what would result with us leaping Philly to #7, not MIA (from HOU).  My scenario gets MIA ahead of ATL which helps if we want to trade up for Wilson. 

Don't we pass Houston (Miami) with them winning and us losing? Maybe we were just on two different pages. Cheers.

Where I'm taking this is do we want #6 but ATL at #3 or us at #7 and ATL #4?

I don't see MIA going QB so I don't care if they're ahead, they become a trade partner IMO and I'd like to steal ATL's future if they're eyeing Wilson.  That kid could be good.

Archived