• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Quarterback Schools

Varking

20 hours ago, Varking said:

Lawrence

Fields

Wilson

Lance

What number for the draft? My guess is you believe Fields will be 2nd and Lance will be 15th. Once we agree on the number difference, then we can agree for the loser to write a phrase of the winners choosing.  

11 minutes ago, Basbear said:

What number for the draft? My guess is you believe Fields will be 2nd and Lance will be 15th. Once we agree on the number difference, then we can agree for the loser to write a phrase of the winners choosing.  

As of right now I have Lance at 12. But this is if there are 0 trades. 

On 1/8/2021 at 5:13 PM, Basbear said:

That 5th year at Wisconsin, adds a * for me. But its hard to think of two better QBs, even could add Mike "da neck" Glennon. DOnt hold me to this, but I think hes has the most passing yards form his draft class. (i think it was 2013). Even add Ryan Finlay to this mix and it keeps getting better. I watch a game with him and came away impressed(given everything).

They are the best, cause I forgot about Jacoby Brissett. Compared to everyone else its not even close. 

Rodgers and Goff is pretty good, Murray and Mayfield too

14 minutes ago, Varking said:

I’m down for harmless wagers!

Me too, not like I wouldnt bet a few bucks, just happened before for me a few times and never got paid. So naming rights, phrases, props, avatar rights, etc. Just a mod has to enforce, cause people even welsh on those too.

Phrase is agreed 10 spot difference between Fields and Lance, you can add avatar rights or dollars(need someone to hold the funds) or whatever too. Up to you. Urban Meyer is putting together a staff, so fields could go 1st. He LOVES him and Im sure hes told that all the coaches calling about Fields too. Ive seen Lance in the 30s on some big boards. 

Last rule phrase includes nothing super super extreme. Example- loser typing hes renouncing his panthers fandom and now a Saints fan..

29 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Me too, not like I wouldnt bet a few bucks, just happened before for me a few times and never got paid. So naming rights, phrases, props, avatar rights, etc. Just a mod has to enforce, cause people even welsh on those too.

Phrase is agreed 10 spot difference between Fields and Lance, you can add avatar rights or dollars(need someone to hold the funds) or whatever too. Up to you. Urban Meyer is putting together a staff, so fields could go 1st. He LOVES him and Im sure hes told that all the coaches calling about Fields too. Ive seen Lance in the 30s on some big boards. 

Last rule phrase includes nothing super super extreme. Example- loser typing hes renouncing his panthers fandom and now a Saints fan..

Agreed! 

1 hour ago, rmoneyg35 said:

I’ve always thought certain schools produced good players at certain positions. I’ve also noticed a lot of teams would make a lot of good college players at a certain position but end up being bust in the NFL.

OSU, LSU and Florida consistently have guys go on to be starting secondary players in the NFL. Georgia had a great run with running backs. 

Archived