• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers indirectly involved in Texans GM mess

Mr. Scot

27 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't necessarily fault a guy fighting for his job, but ya gotta admit the Texans are an absolute mess right now.

The guy most directly responsible for that is Cal McNair.

I agree bro

33 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't necessarily fault a guy fighting for his job, but ya gotta admit the Texans are an absolute mess right now.

The guy most directly responsible for that is Cal McNair.

I don’t know all the facts, but I can imagine it stemmed from poor ownership and a coach/GM in over his head with responsibilities. A void in leadership probably surfaced and Jack took on more responsibility to help. 

All the media pieces I’ve seen are just looking for a juicy story and a villain. And Jack really is a remarkable story. Regardless, it’s a total poo show over there right now and the blame should probably go to the top.

1 hour ago, Daly said:

I’d hire a guy outside the box some dfs pro names awesomo . These people inside the nfl get complacent 

No, I want a talent evaluator first and foremost. 

You can supplement that with a robust analytics department, but the dude needs to have an eye for a player. 

1 minute ago, OldhamA said:

No, I want a talent evaluator first and foremost. 

You can supplement that with a robust analytics department, but the dude needs to have an eye for a player. 

That's what Matt Rhule wants too (and he said so quite clearly).

Archived