• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Panthers Radio Reunion — Video

ellis

I’ve been working on getting this done for a while. I figured more people would appreciate it over here than on any social platform. I’ve gotten to know some of you guys over the years, and I know a lot of you remember these days. 

For the first time in a long time, it’s Bill, Jim, and Eugene. Together, on a show. 

Well, kind of. Hey, it’s a zoom world, I did what I could. 

I know a few of can’t truly appreciate this, but I absolutely know some will. It’s been a minute. 

I certainly enjoyed it. 

Anything you wanted to know about these guys, I think I probably asked. And they answered. 

Direct link to video: 

1 hour ago, ellis said:

I’ve been working on getting this done for a while. I figured more people would appreciate it over here than on any social platform. I’ve gotten to know some of you guys over the years, and I know a lot of you remember these days. 

For the first time in a long time, it’s Bill, Jim, and Eugene. Together, on a show. 

Well, kind of. Hey, it’s a zoom world, I did what I could. 

I know a few of can’t truly appreciate this, but I absolutely know some will. It’s been a minute. 

I certainly enjoyed it. 

Anything you wanted to know about these guys, I think I probably asked. And they answered. 

Direct link to video: 

...so how dumb am I that I just connected the dots of this username to who you are? LOL

Can't wait to give this a listen

42 minutes ago, luke262 said:

looking forward to listening to this, too young to have ever listened to Bill Rosinski but I am a big fan of the current crew, paricularly Szoke, always like his insights, he's always level headed and fair.  

Rosinski and Roman Gabriel were the best we ever had

Archived