• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wife just got breast implants

After a couple of kids, she was ready to upgrade. It’s only day one, but them things are looking pretty pretty pretty good!  It will be a while till I get to take them for a ride, but can’t wait!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• BELIEVE!!!

ErI0DaDWMAAFjbG.jpg

• Topics

• You and CRA both bring up valid points about Fields and Wilson...and that's why I'm not sold on either one of these quarterbacks. I'm shocked so many people are in favor of giving up multiple #1 picks and a couple of other high choices to move up 6 spots in the draft and take either of them.  If one of them fell to number 8, I can see considering it because you still have all of your draft choices to fill in the rest of the roster holes and build a stronger team around him. If we kept Teddy for another year you wouldn't even have to start him right away and give him time to get acclimated to the NFL.  When you start giving away multiple picks inside the first 3 rounds in multiple years for these guys with all of our roster holes, that's a sign of desperation. We need to stay put and get the BPA or even trade down a couple of slots to gain extra picks if we can.
    • During the 2017 offseason, McCown, his wife Natalie, and their four children moved from Waxhaw, North Carolina to Waxahachie, Texas. - from WIKI. He grew up and played all his college ball in Texas, probably why he ended his career there. Also, says he grew up a Dallas fan, eww.
    • Vernon must be looking raw af in practice for JB to be bringing him along this slowly. With Zeller out and him having his way with the G League you'd think he'd be called up. Biz can barely catch a pass out there.