• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Multiple Teams have reached out to the Jets about Darnold"

ncfan

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

There biggest need is corner and they have their pick on two really really good ones.  I personally think surtain is freaking sick

Farley ain't far behind, if at all.  They could get one if they moved back to 9 or 10.

Edited by MHS831

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

I have been saying this, although I read so much about them taking a QB, I wonder if they will. On paper, a QB now makes no sense.

Everything in ATL feels like they want to stay put and draft defense, or trade back and find a RB. The new GM wants to get the running game going again. Arthu Blank said he isnt closing the door on the idea of a drafting a QB... it's fair to assume he is just drumming interest for the pick for teams who ataully NEED a qb. They are just driving value. 

I'd be shocked if a first time head coach and GM want to make their mark with drafting a bench player their first year.

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

Everything in ATL feels like they want to stay put and draft defense, or trade back and find a RB. The new GM wants to get the running game going again. Arthu Blank said he isnt closing the door on the idea of a drafting a QB... it's fair to assume he is just drumming interest for the pick for teams who ataully NEED a qb. They are just driving value. 

I'd be shocked if a first time head coach and GM want to make their mark with drafting a bench player their first year.

They have trade back written all over them.  I wonder if they would trade with an NFC South rival.

Just now, ncfan said:

So your saying draft a CB?

4 QBs and Sewell going off by 8, that's not a good spot for us.

Unless your suggesting we draft a WR

What?  I think we are not on the same page.  I have no clue what you are talking about.  QB's moving teams has nothing to do with who is drafting ahead of us.

1. Jags - qb 100%

2. Jets - qb - slightly lower but they could roll with sd.  75%

3. Miami - I doubt they go qb here.  Less than 10%

4. Falcons -less than 10

5. Bengal - 0

6. eagles - 0%

7. Lions - 0%

Now how do qbs changing team change any of that?

• Poo 1

5 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Its shaking where the same defensive player(s) they'd take at 4 will be around at 8-12.  They can take the same guys and still get a boatload of picks from a QB hungry team.

Only non QB target that may not be around when they trade down, would be Sewell.

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

2 years unless they cut Ryan and take a big cap hit and why would they do that he is not the problem, the falcons couldnt stop anyone last year

6 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

What?  I think we are not on the same page.  I have no clue what you are talking about.  QB's moving teams has nothing to do with who is drafting ahead of us.

1. Jags - qb 100%

2. Jets - qb - slightly lower but they could roll with sd.  75%

3. Miami - I doubt they go qb here.  Less than 10%

4. Falcons -less than 10

5. Bengal - 0

6. eagles - 0%

7. Lions - 0%

Now how do qbs changing team change any of that?

Only 0% on that list is Bengals.

1. Jags- 100%

2. Jets- 95%

3. Dolphins- 0% most likely trade down

4. Falcons- 65%

5. Bengals- 0%

6. Eagles- 55% with Wentz traded

7. Lions- 50%

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

2 years unless they cut Ryan and take a big cap hit and why would they do that he is not the problem, the falcons couldnt stop anyone last year

I mean we can only hope they do that right? haha.. that would benefit us and make them a non competitive team in division.

Falcons do not want a Aaron Rodgers/Jordan Love situation on their hands.

Edited by TheCasillas