• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurney is fired, you are named interim GM ...

Zod

Drew Brees wasnt traded he was a Free Agent.

too bad Jake wasn't sucking out loud then, so we could've signed him.

We would've been better off to make a trade for Cassell last year, we could've given more than the Chiefs did and probably could've got something for Jake on trade market

I also re-design Uniforms, Panthers need a fresh look plus everyone will have to buy new Jersey's anyway of all the new players coming in.

Get rid of the slash on the sleeve, which doesn't look right on the Larger players/linemen anyway, have a black helmet with the Whisker Logo...

too bad Jake wasn't sucking out loud then, so we could've signed him.

We would've been better off to make a trade for Cassell last year, we could've given more than the Chiefs did and probably could've got something for Jake on trade market

Many teams passed on Drew. His shoulder was very scary, and to be honest, he was only decent in SD. He would not be nearly as successful outside of that Offense.

You guys are supposed to be thinking like GMs not fans. You really want to bench guys who make millions and replace them with scrubs, lose more games which erodes your fan base and lowers subsequent ticket sales and merchandise revenue. What exactly do you think you are signed all these replacement free agents and draft picks with? You won't have any money to spend in this uncapped year and you will have gotten rid of 1/4 of your starters.

You won't last as long as Hurney did.

If cuts are made mid-season:

Hoover

Moose

Vincent

Lewis

King

All of these players or older, minus King, and have up and coming players behind them. The problem with cutting Jake right now is that no one is behind him to at least step up unless you count Moore. Sadly, I don't think Moore is even close to the answer anymore so...

If the cuts are made after the season:

Delhomme

Smith

Peppers

Kemo

Lewis

And I am taking Mr. Richardson's request for me to "cut" players to be in the sense of also getting rid of players, via trade, if possible. It sends the same message basicly.

And for those wanting to get rid of Llyod, who that was cut from this team would have contribuated as much as Llyod has throught this season?

You guys are supposed to be thinking like GMs not fans. You really want to bench guys who make millions and replace them with scrubs, lose more games which erodes your fan base and lowers subsequent ticket sales and merchandise revenue. What exactly do you think you are signed all these replacement free agents and draft picks with? You won't have any money to spend in this uncapped year and you will have gotten rid of 1/4 of your starters.

You won't last as long as Hurney did.

The Parameters of Zod's proposal is cut 5 starters and why.

Not too many follow directions well here apparently.

In some spots on this team it is time youth is served. This season is essentially over, let some younger players get experience and evaluate what talent you have so you can make some informed decisions entering the offseason. You never know, the team might even play better. ;)

Show Jake either a clipboard or "retirement"

Godfrey along with that days UPS shipments.

Moose. Too old. But you get to become a WR coach so sit tight.

But that's it for starters.

Scouting team? I hardly knew ya. Enjoy your time off.

I get on the phone and start looking for ways to grab extra rounds from 3-5. Stockpile some talent.

Trade SS for another teams younger WR and a #2 or 3 at worse.

Trade Pep if possible and get #1 and a solid DE in return.

Pick up a solid #2 WR in FA and a solid FS.

Cut Kasay might be my other starter and make Rhys go full time.

I also re-design Uniforms, Panthers need a fresh look plus everyone will have to buy new Jersey's anyway of all the new players coming in.

Get rid of the slash on the sleeve, which doesn't look right on the Larger players/linemen anyway, have a black helmet with the Whisker Logo...

I'd like to see all black helmet w/a similar logo to the Predators and Sabre Cats of the AFL

Archived