• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Micah Parsons runs 4.39

TheWiz

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Since 2000 we have made 19 1st round draft picks. 5 of them have been LBs. I agree, that makes no sense.

And 3 have been RBs. Since 2000 8 1st round picks on LBs and RBs. People were in here last year salivating over Isiah Simmons, thankfully we passed on him and got Chinn instead at a cheaper pick. 

We do not need an off-ball LB with character issues at pick #8 I don't care how fast he runs.

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

And 3 have been RBs. Since 2000 8 1st round picks on LBs and RBs. People were in here last year salivating over Isiah Simmons, thankfully we passed on him and got Chinn instead at a cheaper pick. 

We do not need an off-ball LB with character issues at pick #8 I don't care how fast he runs.

Bingo. This organization has historically shown zero understanding of positional value and a lot of fans look past it because we've drafted some very good players at low value positions and that has played a significant role in why we've struggled at positions of higher value like OT, CB, and until recently WR.

11 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Bingo. This organization has historically shown zero understanding of positional value and a lot of fans look past it because we've drafted some very good players at low value positions and that has played a significant role in why we've struggled at positions of higher value like OT, CB, and until recently WR.

That's what happens when Hurney is running most of those drafts. I hope our new regime is not dumb enough to select Parsons at 8.

It was fun to cheer for the guys we drafted but we never had any sustained success.

Double trouble was fun until we ran into the playoffs and Jake decided to throw 37 int against the Cardinals and we watched them go to the super bowl.

Luke was great until Cam fell apart and we have not seen the playoffs since.

The other LBs were ok for short periods, Beason was one of the best but he was short lived. Morgan had too many concussions. Davis was amazing once he finally got over the injuries.

Edit: Thompson has been so meh, I forgot to add him.

Edited by PootieNunu

14 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

That's what happens when Hurney is running most of those drafts. I hope our new regime is not dumb enough to select Parsons at 8.

It was fun to cheer for the guys we drafted but we never had any sustained success.

Double trouble was fun until we ran into the playoffs and Jake decided to throw 37 int against the Cardinals and we watched them go to the super bowl.

Luke was great until Cam fell apart and we have not seen the playoffs since.

The other LBs were ok for short periods, Beason was one of the best but he was short lived. Morgan had too many concussions. Davis was amazing once he finally got over the injuries.

Edit: Thompson has been so meh, I forgot to add him.

Most frustrating playoff loss in Panthers history for me, #DoubleTrouble #TheRealSmash&Dash first six Panthers plays 6 runs 58 yards and a 7-0 lead.... Literally no one stopped the ground game all season the Cardinals didn't either so what does Fox do???? He only attempts anther 8 runs the rest of the game and has JD chuck it 35 times.... 

Also Luke "being great" until Cam fell apart is BS he was fantastic until he suffered the worst concussion I've ever seen on the field... Understandingly altering is play style and ultimately ending his career at 29.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

37 minutes ago, ncsfinest21 said:

Honestly Id give Teddy 1 more year to prove himself and grab Parsons and let him work with Luke. Luke would have him dominating every game. That defense would be STACKKKKKEDDD

Teddy has had six years to prove himself. We're soon to be the fourth team to decide he's not a starting caliber QB.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Most frustrating playoff loss in Panthers history for me, #DoubleTrouble #TheRealSmash&Dash first six Panthers plays 6 runs 58 yards and a 7-0 lead.... Literally no one stopped the ground game all season the Cardinals didn't either so what does Fox do???? He only attempts anther 8 runs the rest of the game and has JD chuck it 35 times.... 

Also Luke "being great" until Cam fell apart is BS he was fantastic until he suffered the worst concussion I've ever seen on the field... Understandingly altering is play style and ultimately ending his career at 29.

Luke was amazing a 7x all pro, but the point stands. Even if Luke never gets that concussion we still don't make the playoffs with what we have been fielding at QB.

37 minutes ago, ncsfinest21 said:

Honestly Id give Teddy 1 more year to prove himself and grab Parsons and let him work with Luke. Luke would have him dominating every game. That defense would be STACKKKKKEDDD

He is who he is.... the ultimate captain check down Charlie..... 

I love Parsons but it depends entirely who's available at QB.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1