• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

North Carolina head coach Roy Williams announces retirement

Mother Grabber

“The 2007 Naismith Hall of Fame inductee will address the media at a press conference on Roy Williams Court at the Dean E. Smith Center today (Thursday, April 1) at 4 p.m. The press conference is closed to the public. Fans may watch at GoHeels.com.

https://247sports.com/Article/Roy-Williams-retired-UNC-Tar-Heels-Kansas-basketball-North-Carolina-head-coach-college-basketball-162894534/

image.png.43c93035d872e69231019f1752dbc149.png

Edited by Mother Grabber

9 hours ago, Cookie Lyon said:

He's brainless. Just like you.

I responded to you in a civil way, and you respond like that. It's no wonder you hang out in the TB, you're no better than half the people in here.

Davis said what he said for a real reason. If you can't figure it out, you're either jealous, not educated, or angry he married a white woman, lol.

And yes, THAT was not civil.

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I responded to you in a civil way, and you respond like that. It's no wonder you hang out in the TB, you're no better than half the people in here.

Davis said what he said for a real reason. If you can't figure it out, you're either jealous, not educated, or angry he married a white woman, lol.

And yes, THAT was not civil.

Where in my post did I make any of those insane assumptions that you just came up with?

The question he was asked had NOTHING to do with his wife. 

Try to keep up.