• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule "a fan" of Darnold

Mr. Scot

19 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

I know we suck... I knew that when Cams arm fell off and Luke retired. But I guess moaning on the forum is the better alternative to trying to be positive.

We must be the most emo fanbase in the NFL right now. I actually have enjoyed your opinion on this place over the last decade and have really respected you as a poster. But with all due respect, your takes are sh*t right now. We actually had a better team than we thought we would last season. We had nothing on defense and all the posters HATED Snow and we actually still performed. Troy Pride was awesome. Chinn showed this group knows how to evaluate. He should have won defensive rookie of the year.

Darnold is at the very least an upgrade to Teddy and allows us to hopefully draft a franchise LT at 8. Your “this team fugging sucks, the GM is a moron and I have no faith in the staff” has gotten fugging old. Again, I like you as a poster. But let us at least get to the draft before you start writing the entire thing off ffs.

Naw, that dumbfug narrative won't fly here.

As soon as Teddy was signed last year there was multiple fans guessing '5 wins and no chance at a QB next off-season', and they were dead on. Go ahead and check out the threads. Just because you were so uninformed doesn't mean others were.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

All I want are smart moves. This is just like the Teddy move. We're acquiring a trash QB hoping desperately that he won't be trash for us. These moves usually turn out predictably. History isn't on our side here.

You don’t know what this move is yet. He hasn’t taken a single snap in training camp. Hence my pointing out the over reaction. For both sides. He may be a bust here. He may not. Coming out of the draft he was certainly more highly regarded than Lance. And if Wilson goes to the Jets, I highly doubt he has success there because it’s a garbage staff and a garbage offense. But again. We didn’t give up very much for Darnold.

Calling this move successful or a failure right now is just stupid. I don’t care how football smart you are, it’s foolish. 

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, SmartyHurney4 said:

As soon as Teddy was signed last year there was multiple fans guessing '5 wins and no chance at a QB next off-season', and they were dead on. Go ahead and check out the threads. Just because you were so uninformed doesn't mean others were.

I’m aware. Clearly because I’ve had this account for years as opposed to your newest sh*t posting alt you are messaging me with captain informed.

4 minutes ago, SmartyHurney4 said:

You’ve made a total of 24 posts on your newest account and you want to tell me about being informed? Get lost muppet 

4 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Yet you are the one torturing yourself, hating seemingly everything about this franchise and posting here nonetheless 

I hate when the team makes predictably terrible moves and forces the lot of you and myself to endure the byproducts of those said decisions despite the obvious consequences being obvious well in advance 

it’s you abused housewives who line up to lap it down that I feel bad for

Edited by Growl

6 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

You don’t know what this move is yet. He hasn’t taken a single snap in training camp. Hence my pointing out the over reaction. For both sides. He may be a bust here. He may not. Coming out of the draft he was certainly more highly regarded than Lance. And if Wilson goes to the Jets, I highly doubt he has success there because it’s a garbage staff and a garbage offense. But again. We didn’t give up very much for Darnold.

Calling this move successful or a failure right now is just stupid. I don’t care how football smart you are, it’s foolish. 

Foolish is getting out-negotiated into trading three picks for a guy literally no one else wanted. The Jets had that Rosen trade in mind because they knew they were holding similar trash.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Foolish is getting out-negotiated into trading three picks for a guy literally no one else wanted. The Jets had that Rosen trade in mind because they knew they were holding similar trash.

Lol alright champ. Enjoy your season. Maybe you’ll get the GM job next and sort us out. I hope so. God knows you would do a better job than anyone ever associated with this team as would the rest of the huddle.

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, Growl said:

I hate when the team makes predictably terrible moves and forces the lot of you and myself to endure the byproducts of those said decisions despite the obvious consequences being obvious well in advance 

it’s you abused housewives who line up to lap it down that I feel bad for

No. I’m not a housewife. Hell, I’m not even the one PMSing in our current conversation. 

• Beer 1