• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Red Wings @ Hurricanes 4/29 Final Game

Harbingers

9 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

For those of you who care, the Panthers selected a corner back with their first round pick. Yes, there was a poo ton of talent sitting their waiting and your Carolina Panthers bombed another draft pick.

Don't bring that garbage into this winning forum! 

• Pie 4

43 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

For those of you who care, the Panthers selected a corner back with their first round pick. Yes, there was a poo ton of talent sitting their waiting and your Carolina Panthers bombed another draft pick.

I’m not opposed unless this guy is a bust. It’s obvious fitts is trying to remake the legion of boom. Which fits Rhules college coaching new players styles 

51 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Good win and good to see Foegele, Skjei and TT all get tallies.

The Skjei goal was a subtle beauty. He got the defender on one knee committed, hesitated with a short drag and the goalie never moved. 

He’s quietly become an offensive asset over the past 5(That he’s played in) games. I need to rewatch it cause I was cooking dinner at the time and didn’t see if Tripp was right about it going through the defenders legs. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1