• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby Anderson being shopped?

On 5/26/2021 at 5:38 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

I figure it was just to see if anyone would be willing to offer us something stupid. As soon as we drafted Marshall that was basically the writing on the wall for Anderson in Carolina long-term. I'm sure we're very willing to let him play out his contract then let him walk and take the comp pick next year.

I also thought there was a chance he didn’t want to play with Darnold again. He did throw shade at him on Twitter after he left the Jets.

17 minutes ago, hepcat said:

I also thought there was a chance he didn’t want to play with Darnold again. He did throw shade at him on Twitter after he left the Jets.

Hopefully they'll have a big year together in Brady's offense---winning games and scoring TDs will help them get along I bet.

1 hour ago, hepcat said:

Anderson followed up his response to the video by clarifying that he was simply frustrated with missed opportunities and not throwing shade Darnold’s way.

https://jetswire.usatoday.com/2020/07/04/new-york-jets-robby-anderson-missed-opportunities-tweets-sam-darnold-carolina-panthers/

14 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Don’t forget the other Moore too. With Moton, DJ and soon to be Burns, I don’t think we can afford Robbie with DJ, Marshall, Moore and Smith.

Man...that would suck but if there's no room to financially maneuver here, there's nothing you can do except get whatever you can for him.

Thing is that Sam would've had an easier time "hitting the ground running" with Robbie than without.

Oh well.   He can just develop new chemistry with Moore and company.  🙂