• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is how I see Tommy Tremble being used

JawnyBlaze

13 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

I walked up on the biggest bear I've ever seen in my life yesterday morning at Lake Itasca MN.  It was twice huge though it didn't seem to care much about anything.  

I was up in northern Wisconsin woods a couple weeks ago. Saw some black bears on the trails. They normally run off when they see humans.

5 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Black bear?

Yes. It looked like a perfect image of a black bear and It seemed about as big as any brown bear I've seen out west. It was a beautiful animal. I've seen many in NC but nothing close to being this size. I just turned a 180 on the trail walked the other way. 

46 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Yeah, the worst part was that he was carrying the gun that we were toting for these situations. 

That's cold man. You don't leave a buddy behind like that when you're packing. I would rethink my choice of hiking partners. 

2 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

That's cold man. You don't leave a buddy behind like that when you're packing. I would rethink my choice of hiking partners. 

It reminds me of when you asked Lord Glover for his help before your famous battle with Ramsey Bolton...and Glover turned his back on you...