• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF says the Panthers have the 20th(!! LOL) ranked WR corp in the NFL this year

joemac

10 minutes ago, Panthers8969 said:

How do they rank us 20 then offer a final statement that we “can have one of the better receiving cores in the league again” ??? Sounds pretty contradictory to me 

IMO, we lost Samuel, which made us worse. When we actually replace his production, our ranking would go up. 

Right now we have DJ, Robbie, and potential. Until that potential is realised. We are who they say we are.

Scary thought. We may only have DJ, potential.

Edited by iamhubby1

30 minutes ago, Panthers8969 said:

How do they rank us 20 then offer a final statement that we “can have one of the better receiving cores in the league again” ??? Sounds pretty contradictory to me 

We lost Samuels and replaced him with unknown commodities. Until those unknown commodities prove they are better than Samuels(or equal), I can understand the reason to doubt.

Regardless, I don't think we will be outside the top 15 even if we aren't able to get the same production out of our guys behind Robby and DJ. 

• Pie 1