• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

GMFB on Sam Darnold Thursday

SBBlue

4 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Well, since we are on the subject, what does his penis look like? Helmet to shaft ratio, curved/straight, more beans or more Frank's, etc?

Surely @TheSpecialJuan knows these answers.

well it's very similar to Jeffrey Epstein's egg shaped penis.

"His penis looked really weird, like he'd had an operation on it or something and I felt he was kind of embarrassed about it because he was trying to hide it." "I found it weird but I just thought, 'Whatever, who cares, he's not asking me to touch it'." 

• The D 1

9 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I was scratching my head about them when we signed them precisely for those reasons. They were likely to be available later in free agency and potentially cheaper. It isn't like they were can't miss, high demand guys. They are really backup/depth caliber guys. 

I will be perfectly happy being wrong and Fit looking like a genius but I am just not seeing it.

It's hard to explain.

Cam and Elf were two versatile guys who are still relatively young and have the potential to develop into good players----I think they were viewed in much the same way as the staff views Darnold. I really hope the coaching staff can develop the potential they see in these guys, They seem to have a pattern of belief that they can. We will see.

This one is a head scratcher, wow GIFs - Gifvif

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

7 hours ago, Michael G said:

Cam and Elf were two versatile guys who are still relatively young and have the potential to develop into good players----I think they were viewed in much the same way as the staff views Darnold. I really hope the coaching staff can develop the potential they see in these guys, They seem to have a pattern of belief that they can. We will see.

This one is a head scratcher, wow GIFs - Gifvif

Well, they appear to be able to coach players up, but there's a limit to it.  We'll see.