• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ryan Ramczyk Contract

shaq

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

DCs have moved around pass rushers much more in recent years. They are attacking weakness, that has not charge. If the RT has trouble with speed rushers, put Burns there after a different DE worn him down.  

Most QBs are right handed, that means the blind-side is still protected by LT. 

League's cap has nearly increase the cap 2x since 2007, teams are taking the time to pay RT while dropping that added space on OGs. I try to stay with the times and even try to predict the future. I do feel the league is wrong about how they value C and TE, Ive said that for years. Again the puzzle is 53 spots and 200 million to give. SOME positions are going to get shorted compared to others. League and me agreed that RT is not as valued as LT and most OGs.

I even go to say C has more value. All the first comments about DC moving pass rushers more, the C has to make adjusts in seconds.... I give the credit to my Favoite panther OC Dan Henning for stating many years ago "C is the most important/valued OL spot, NOT LT" I still place LT above, but hes somewhat right. 

We do not have all the facts about Moton and him not playing LT. I could only guess, still that is where you get 20+. Id be fine with that even if he was a very good LT, but hes not and we do not know why. 

The reality is that we are going to sign him and pay him well or lose him to someone who does. Indications are we wil make every effort to sign him. So as much as you want to devalue him, the Panthers appear not to. So I am not sure what you get out of your ongoing battle to show you are right. You are Don Quixote swinging against the windmills. A noble effort but useless given it doesn't matter and isn't what the Panthers are going to do. Don't be that poster that keeps beating a dead horse. Or the guy who says he is a fan but hopes things don't work out so he can be right in an internet fight. Get on board and hope for the best. You can have plenty of time in the Fall to tell us how right you are when you actually have something to back you up besides your lone wolf opinion that no one agrees with especially the Panthers.