Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

< 3.5% of the total cap…combined. Maximizing Reddick/Burns in 2021.


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

 

I will explain it to you. Then I am done.

 

@elliswas talking about Burns, and Reddicks Cap hit THIS year. You then come in with this "Where are you putting the 4M Reddick salary that hits next year when he’s playing on another team?" Your first post talks about NEXT year. See where I'm going?

 

@ellisthen said "LMAO, I have no idea who will end up where, I’m just using 2021 cap hit figures" Where he explains he is talking about THIS year. You come back by telling him how the contract works. Ignoring that he is talking about THIS year.

 

He then tries to explain himself. And you still told him he was wrong. 

 

He tried to be gracious and apologize to you, yet you still told him his thread was wrong, and as he had his name on it. You felt he needed to set the record straight.

 

So yeah, you badgered him until he relented. And you still have no idea he won.

And he said I was correct. The Panthers are paying 6M for his services. Not 2M. For one year. And where is this gracious apology you speak of? The one you called “sarcastic” in the first post (which I agree it was). Is the only one. So I brought up a flaw, he agreed it had merit, but you can dream all this other stuff up that didn’t happen. The adults have no problem. It’s your clueless, hypocritical self that has the issue as always. Delusional insecurities. You can’t discuss actual football topics so you devolve threads into this BS. 
 

   Find anything I was wrong about over the last 4 years and I’ll never post here again. Easy enough for you. You can be a hero. Rid the board of me. Otherwise, ignore me and continue complaining about complaining. 

   

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Toomers said:

And he said I was correct. The Panthers are paying 6M for his services. Not 2M. For one year. And where is this gracious apology you speak of? The one you called “sarcastic” in the first post (which I agree it was). Is the only one. So I brought up a flaw, he agreed it had merit, but you can dream all this other stuff up that didn’t happen. The adults have no problem. It’s your clueless, hypocritical self that has the issue as always. Delusional insecurities. You can’t discuss actual football topics so you devolve threads into this BS. 
 

   Find anything I was wrong about over the last 4 years and I’ll never post here again. Easy enough for you. You can be a hero. Rid the board of me. Otherwise, ignore me and continue complaining about complaining. 

   

 

1. You were correct for what you said. You were however WRONG about what the thread was about. You have been told numerous times that this thread is about THIS years Cap hit. THIS YEARS. Damm dude.

 

You truly cannot envision any scenario where you could possibly be wrong. Typical Narcissist

 

When he apologized, he was being sarcastic.

 

When he said you were right, he was being gracious. 

 

He owned you, and you don't even recognize it. That is a LMAO

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

 

1. You were correct for what you said. You were however WRONG about what the thread was about. You have been told numerous times that this thread is about THIS years Cap hit. THIS YEARS. Damm dude.

 

You truly cannot envision any scenario where you could possibly be wrong. Typical Narcissist

 

When he apologized, he was being sarcastic.

 

When he said you were right, he was being gracious. 

 

He owned you, and you don't even recognize it. That is a LMAO

 Why not? You made up your own version of reality so many times on here, it’s just become instinct at this point. Telling me I was right is being gracious, but he went to the trouble of running the numbers again which is where the 47th ranked edge rusher “cash spent number. Was that gracious too? Again, where is this apology I made him say? Where? Those are your words. 

  You just can’t handle two people having an adult conversation and working things out. You want me to be wrong so bad it killing you. 
 

  CMC has a 6.9M salary this year because it’s restructured(like Reddick) if he puts up 7M worth of production, is that a good thing? Or do you still consider him the highest paid RB ever and judge him with all the guaranteed money that got kicked down the road. 

Edited by Toomers
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Toomers said:

 Why not? You made up your own version of reality so many times on here, it’s just become instinct at this point. Telling me I was right is being gracious, but he went to the trouble of running the numbers again which is where the 47th ranked edge rusher “cash spent number. Was that gracious too? Again, where is this apology I made him say? Where? Those are your words. 

  You just can’t handle two people having an adult conversation and working things out. You want me to be wrong so bad it killing you. 
 

  CMC has a 6.9M salary this year because it’s restructured(like Reddick) if he puts up 7M worth of production, is that a good thing? Or do you still consider him the highest paid RB ever and judge him with all the guaranteed money that got kicked down the road. 

 

lol It just doesn't compute for you does it?

 

Edit for double post: oopsy

Edited by iamhubby1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, iamhubby1 said:

 

 

lol It just doesn't compute for you does it?

 

Nope. I live in reality. Not a world where I have to hear only what I agree with. That’s why I can see how things are going to actually happen, and proved it on here. And all you know is hope and trashing anything that disturbs your fantasy world. Facts are literally painful to you. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Toomers said:

Nope. I live in reality. Not a world where I have to hear only what I agree with. That’s why I can see how things are going to actually happen, and proved it on here. And all you know is hope and trashing anything that disturbs your fantasy world. Facts are literally painful to you. 

 

lol So we can add Soothsayer to your resume'. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

 

I started off defending @ellis. Fuging with @Toomersfor his behavior towards @ellis...priceless.

 

I know I'm being bad. But hey, sometimes you gotta be bad to keep the ol adrenaline flowing.

Honestly, I only posted that to see if anyone even remembers that far back.  Jimmy rustlin' was a proud tradition back in the day.

  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, iamhubby1 said:

 

lol So we can add Soothsayer to your resume'. 

Sure. Any time you want to test it out we can do it. I can also show how you reAlly have only one opinion. Team is right, attack anyone who says otherwise. For a team that is 3-21 in the 2nd half of the last 3 seasons. How correct were you? 
 

    Where do you want to start? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, L-TownCat said:

Honestly, I only posted that to see if anyone even remembers that far back.  Jimmy rustlin' was a proud tradition back in the day.

 

Hellz, it's been a long time since I've heard it as well. I wonder how many of us do remember?

 

Gives me a wonder. I wonder what the avg. age of Huddlerz would be? I know there are more than a few of us "Old Timers" up in here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Sure. Any time you want to test it out we can do it. I can also show how you reAlly have only one opinion. Team is right, attack anyone who says otherwise. For a team that is 3-21 in the 2nd half of the last 3 seasons. How correct were you? 
 

    Where do you want to start? 

 

How about you apologize to @ellis? But we both know that ain't happening. See, I can see the future too. You treated @ellisbadly. Do something about that. And I will bow to your God like abilities. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

 

Hellz, it's been a long time since I've heard it as well. I wonder how many of us do remember?

 

Gives me a wonder. I wonder what the avg. age of Huddlerz would be? I know there are more than a few of us "Old Timers" up in here.

I found this place back in mid 00's using PFT as my football news aggregate. They would link relevant team/fan sites where you could find articles or forums such as this.

Lurked a good while before even making a profile.  How the times have changed since then.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

I found this place back in mid 00's using PFT as my football news aggregate. They would link relevant team/fan sites where you could find articles or forums such as this.

Lurked a good while before even making a profile.  How the times have changed since then.....

 

I found this place after the Observer crashed. Spent a lot of time lurking. Once I dipped my foot in, that was all she wrote. 

 

Some days, this place is hopping. Other days, it is dead as the wife's sex drive. lol (Just a joke dear) But when it is going, it can be as fun as anything out there. It is the first place I look for Panther news. Thankfully there are plenty of Huddlerz who like to post nuggets. So we all win in the end.

 

Edit to add; It is funny how some threads thrive, and others die. No rhyme or reason on that. Or at least that is how it seems sometimes. 

Edited by iamhubby1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...