• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers sign TE

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• sam.jpg

• Topics

• Two things come to mind when reading thread title and first page, and I have not read entire thread so sorry if this has been brought up before.  #1)  Nobody is "really" talking about the @Panthers in anything other than "watch out for" or "surprise team: mode.  Mostly to cover their bases in case the streak continues.   I watched and switched channels on football all day Sunday and Monday afternoon/night and we got the basic highlights.  Other games they spent 15 minutes on.  Our highlights were like they were produced by boomer and we snuck into production. Even today, when we are the next game up and NFL Network should be hyping the matchup any in depth coverage is woefully absent. I remember 2015 and the "March to Relevancy" that any other team would call a 15 game win streak.  The Panthers still do not get respect in the national media coverage and it just gets old to complain about.   2) Kay Adams is a bombshell but she is a self-described aints fan despite and therefore forever off the radar.  Watch even a part of this or don't.  It is the video equivalent of pointy elbows.   https://fb.watch/89P0oF5B-M/    
    • Darnold has played well like I said. But it’s easier to look good when the defense is dominating and CMC is putting up 150-200 yards a game. Let’s see how he progresses through the season before we take a victory lap yea?
    • I posted this in the "You have to pay attention to the Panthers" thread