• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Porter out against Carolina

CRA

Henne doesn't scare me. The panthers track record of losing to backup qbs does

the way i've been looking at this is the fake sharks aren't a typical team that relies heavily on QB play.

i agree in most situations backup QBs give us problems but here it's the backup ronnie that is going to give us problem...the adjustment to the wildcat that we won't make the necessary adjustments for.

the miami QB is of no consequence. make sense?

tony sparano just announced porter will start. when will chris mortenson get fired? or atleast held responsible for his bull poo reporting?

OLB Joey Porter put in a full practice as he works his way back from last Sunday's banishment. Coach Tony Sparano confirms that Porter will play Thursday night, suggesting he'll get the start in his usual spot.

cbssportsline

Porter was on NFL Total Access talking about the Mia/Panthers game. He said they will need to stop the run and make Jake throw it 30+ times and make Jake beat them. Hmmmmmmm? Not sure 30+ times will happen. Anyone else see this and have any ideas?

If they jump on us early, 30+ passes is definitely a high possibility or did we forget the 1st half of the season already :)

If they jump on us early, 30+ passes is definitely a high possibility or did we forget the 1st half of the season already :)

Ok, I get that but with Miami most teams have not had the ball long enough to throw 30+ times. I bet this is a slow long run game on both sides. The few Fins games I seen this year almost put me to sleep.

Ok, I get that but with Miami most teams have not had the ball long enough to throw 30+ times. I bet this is a slow long run game on both sides. The few Fins games I seen this year almost put me to sleep.

your right. parcells football. 35+ minutes time of possession......run the ball run the ball run the ball.......keep opponents offense off the field....and win 14-10 haha

(thats why i cant wait to get some WRs this off-season)

Archived