• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Porter out against Carolina

CRA

I think Mort is out to lunch

Per a dude with the Miami Herald:

Porter practiced Monday, was not on the injury report, and said during his talk to reporters that he is healthy. “I’m good man. I’m ready to go," Porter said. "I’m healthy. I’m ready to play."

Porter, by the way, expects to play against Carolina. He said he was getting ready for Carolina at least twice during Monday's interview. So if he's about to get shelved, he wasn't aware of it Monday

It doesnt matter. As long as we are still playing againt Miami's backup QB we are screwed!

technically he is the starter now as he has been for most of the games and he was the heir apparent to Pennington at some point..that might be the loophole we can use if we win ;)

I know Porter, he is from Bakersfield and if there is a slight chance he can play, he will. His cousin was telling Mama-San (they work together) that he is not happy about his low numbers and feels he is on the verge of a breakout game to restore his reputation.

In all honesty, I hope it doesn't happen until later this season. The man can be an absolute beast.

It doesnt matter. As long as we are still playing againt Miami's backup QB we are screwed!
meh...he isn't the backup anymore.

i'd be more worried about facing hilliard this week filling in for brown.

that is where the real damage is going to come from.

henne...not worried.

Archived