• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Network says Darnold worst starting QB in the league.

Khyber53

10 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

I get the feeling Darnold is going to be fine here. I'm more worried about the line in front of him than his abilities on display. 

We had another guy once who was all but a washout in the league when he got here, but he turned out to be one of the greatest Panthers ever. QB'ed us to our first Super Bowl in his first season and damn near won it.

I'm not sure Darnold has the same amount of moxie that Jake Delhomme had, but if he can find at least half that in him, we can go far. Good luck kid, we'll be rooting for ya!

And in that 1st year with our Wall Of Honor QB everybody had us losing almost every game. That entire year. It was more than moxie too. Jake is such a competitive guy, he willed us to win. Thus, Cardiac Cats. That's what I want from Sam, the most competitive player on the team getting everyone to be better than their best, willing us to win.

• Pie 1