• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

8 Saints test positive for Covid (coaches and player)

BlitzMonster

Just now, AsylumGuido said:

Sorry, I'm a recovered cancer survivor so I do not have any pineapples up my ass.  

$50 cash instead?

No, my $50 versus the pineapple you will be shoving up your ass.

Also, I don't think that is how cancer is created. Although I am aware of Louisiana's educational ranking, so I get how you might be confused.

• Flames 2

Just now, kungfoodude said:

No, my $50 versus the pineapple you will be shoving up your ass.

Also, I don't think that is how cancer is created. Although I am aware of Louisiana's educational ranking, so I get how you might be confused.

I figured you'd be chicken poo.  You know your chances of winning are slim at best.  If you truly believed you would pony up.  You don't though.  That's obvious.

Enjoy the pregame!  Downhill there for you.

7 minutes ago, AsylumGuido said:

I figured you'd be chicken poo.  You know your chances of winning are slim at best.  If you truly believed you would pony up.  You don't though.  That's obvious.

Enjoy the pregame!  Downhill there for you.

Seems like you are chicken. I offered up $50 for minimal monetary investment on your part. I assume a pineapple is within a New Orleans resident's budget. If not, I can send one down.

Guess you aren't that confident in your boys after all.

Edited by kungfoodude

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Seems like you are chicken. I offered up $50 for no monetary investment on your part. I assume a pineapple is within a New Orleans resident's budget. If not, I can send one down.

Guess you aren't that confident in your boys after all.

I guess you are more into shoving tropical fruit up your ass than me.  Sorry!

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Oh, I wouldn't be the one shoving fruit up my ass. I can try to explain the bet further if you need. Probably helps to try and sound it out a little. 

Here are a few helpful tips to help you understand the bet.

I knew you didn't have real confidence.  I'll buy you a beer after we win.  No fruit.  Unless you drink that Blue Moon crap then you can slip it.

1 minute ago, AsylumGuido said:

I knew you didn't have real confidence.  I'll buy you a beer after we win.  No fruit.  Unless you drink that Blue Moon crap then you can slip it.

I made my offer for a wager. My $50 versus your pineapple up the ass. I guess you just don't have any confidence in OxyPayton and Crab Legs. 

Better luck next year. Lol.....j/k, we know you'll choke no matter the year. This hurricane didn't hit NO hard enough to gift you a Super Bowl.