• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thank you Dan Arnold

SBBlue

3 hours ago, rebelrouser said:

They quoted him last night as saying he was glad to end up where he was wanted.  B*&$%h please, it was a business decision.  JC doesn't go down, and we never trade you.  Have some awareness of football decisions. We're supposed to keep an extra tight end w/ a big hole at cb?

I wasn't upset/offended by that comment. Sure, it was a business decision. But, he was still packaged in a deal and sent packing after signing a deal just a few months ago. According to Shaqattaq's post "Jacksonville specifically asked for him". That has to make him feel valued as a player.

I can't help but think our own Sam Darnold had similiar feelings after being traded to the Panthers. The Jets did the same thing to him that we just did to Arnold. They thought they could get better in the long run by moving him....so, it was a business decision.

All that said, I think we'll end up getting the better end of the deal if CJ Henderson plays up to his potential.