• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Delta 8 THC

Zod

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I wouldn't bet a whole lot of money on that. The FDA is really hoping their saber rattling on D8 in recent weeks. Virtually everyone in the hemp industry fully expects D8 to get banned, likely sooner rather than later.

All marijuana will become legal in the USA in the next 5-10 years.  Its inevitable. 

17 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Here's the other dirty little secret, there's a lot of shitty suppliers out there putting product out that's loaded with residual solvents. Be sure of your supplier. Don't buy this poo at the gas station.

See above. Everyone in the industry fully expects it to get banned so they're in a mad rush to make as much money as quickly as possible with little to no concern for protecting future business (aka as producing a quality, safe product). 

11 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I wouldn't bet a whole lot of money on that. The FDA is really hoping their saber rattling on D8 in recent weeks. Virtually everyone in the hemp industry fully expects D8 to get banned, likely sooner rather than later.

Welp, looks like I'm stocking up then.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Nope. CBD, but I don't do any products for humans. All my stuff is for dogs (well, and one for horses). At the end of the day, I like most dogs better than I like most people, so... 😛

CBD for doggo's huh?  Thats very interesting.  I imagine they like it LOL. 

18 hours ago, Paa Langfart said:

You kids with your delta crap and such.  Back in my day there was Columbian and Mexican and that pretty much summed up what you had to choose from.  If you were damn lucky you knew a friend of a friend who could get some Thai stick for you every year or so or blond hash.

Yep....  You could get a full baggie of Columbian for 20 - 25 bucks....  Then the green weed started showing up in the early 80's...  Cents-a-million we called it....  Or seeds-a-million...  And like you said Thai stick would pop up not so often...  Black hash used to show up too....

• Pie 2