• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please call Houston!!!

Panther51

I was hoping I would never have to make this post but it is obvious there is no way around. Darnold is a turnover machine on a good team or bad team and his accuracy leaves a lot to be desired. He is not answer. Ship him to Texans with a couple of 1st picks and maybe a defensive player to sweeten the deal. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 5

Darnold was not under any duress when he made those 5 horrible picks last two weeks or the 5-7 throws that could have went for scores or kept drives going. Not on the line. He looks like a damn rookie. And yes the outcome would have been different with Watson and thankfully we do not have a owner who accepts mediocrity 

Darnold was not under any duress when he made those 5 horrible picks last two weeks or the 5-7 throws that could have went for scores or kept drives going. Not on the line. He looks like a damn rookie. And yes the outcome would have been different with Watson and thankfully we do not have a owner who accepts mediocrity 

Russel Wilson has done well for years with less than adequate line. Line has never been a strength of Texans yet Watson has performed at high level. So exceptional QB play can mask deficiencies with your O line so I respectfully disagree. You could have the best line in the league and Darnold will still throw picks.

2 hours ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

Oh, you mean a sex offender who would do no better behind our awful line?

Also for the record this kid deserves the presumption of innocence since he has not been convicted, charged or even suspended by league. Safe to say it ain’t gonna happen. Let’s give him the same presumption of innocence we gave the Commander in P grabber who had more accusations. If the grabber can lead the country and still flaunt plenty of power to this day I think Watson can QB the Carolina Panthers.