• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold might be the next one out the door

Matthias

2 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

This is really becoming a problem with this place, if someone does not agree with you dont discuss your points just call them a dumb name and move on like you won the argument. 

It's only the emotional ones. Which is a vast majority right now. Wish there were another board to try. This place is so toxic right now.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

How about you guys that want a rookie QB explain how we fix the OL if we try to get a high 1st round qb? 

I dont think we pick any higher than we did last year, which is out of range for any real QB prospect.

So we draft late round developmental guys like Brady and Brown this season and sign FAs like Erving and Elf. Where does this get us? 

Just now, ImaginaryKev said:

But yeah, we all know the offensive line needs work, the QB just showed flashbacks of prior bad play which was the USC scouting reports, there's nothing wrong with planning for undesirable outcomes and making sure you scout QBs AND lineman this year. Cry about foresight all you want

This is a fine statement minus the crying part just leave that at the door. Nothing wrong with scouting QBs I think all teams do that, but it is hard to judge a guy with our interior OL play. 

If the right guy drops and we spend a 1st on him fine, but the OL has to be fixed in some way other than what we have been doing, even if it means trading away future draft picks. 

Just now, PootieNunu said:

This is a fine statement minus the crying part just leave that at the door. Nothing wrong with scouting QBs I think all teams do that, but it is hard to judge a guy with our interior OL play. 

If the right guy drops and we spend a 1st on him fine, but the OL has to be fixed in some way other than what we have been doing, even if it means trading away future draft picks. 

We're all suggesting fixing the offensive line too, you're just scared to draft a qb bc sometimes draft picks bust and scared to look at free agency bc of last year. Again. Proving my point lol

2 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

How about you guys that want a rookie QB explain how we fix the OL if we try to get a high 1st round qb? 

I dont think we pick any higher than we did last year, which is out of range for any real QB prospect.

So we draft late round developmental guys like Brady and Brown this season and sign FAs like Erving and Elf. Where does this get us? 

Kev laid it out for us.  Its all right there.  Through free agency and late round picks.  Its brilliant.

Meanwhile he cannot point to one top 10 line in the NFL that is built this way

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

So you call names too and cry about being called names? Very very childish, bruh

5 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Calling ppl emotional while pooing posts as if they make a difference, the projection is so strong here

Listen bruh. Take a step back. Reread some of your posts. Then take a look in the mirror. You are teetering on the edge. 

I'm so fugging sorry I even responded to you it hurts. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Just now, ImaginaryKev said:

We're all suggesting fixing the offensive line too, you're just scared to draft a qb bc sometimes draft picks bust and scared to look at free agency bc of last year. Again. Proving my point lol

Im not scared to draft a fugging QB bro, I would not have been mad if took Fields this year, but the coaches did not want him. Any draft pick can bust regardless of position, I was not thrilled with the Horn pick but it grew on me.