• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Vikings fans are saying

CarolinaLivin

56 minutes ago, pantherj said:

I pretty much agree with their takes. The Vikings fans seem reasonable and their understanding our of team, what little they know, is pretty accurate. Yes if Sam fumigates the stadium again then we're toast. If Sam does his middle of the road routine, then it will be a "YOU TAKE IT"... "NO YOU TAKE IT" type of game.

Uh...if Sam does his middle of the road routine, I think we win, provided the defense balls out as usual.

9 hours ago, 4Corners said:

I feel like if we had to rank “least annoying, most tolerable, rational NFL fanbase” by division the NFC North would probably be near the top of the list. Packers fans are some of the classiest fans I’ve ever encountered. 

Went to our game in Green Bay in 2019 with my brother. The Packers fans were really good to us. We got our share of jests too, but all in good fun. I thought I was prepared for the cold that night. I wasn't, at all. I was wearing my light pullover and my heavy winter coat and still freezing my ass off. It started snowing in the second half, which didn't help. The couple sitting behind us were very nice and gave me a heavy blanket to drape around my shoulders. Thanks to their kindness I didn't become a legit icicle during the game. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1