• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Giants starting LT placed on IR

ncfan

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

That's not what I said. I've been 100% correct so far. If we lose this one we at least have the joy of getting the 1st pick in the draft. 

We’re bad but it’ll be tough to be worse than the Lions, Jags, Dolphins and Jets. I wouldn’t mind a top 8 pick. We can get the Darnold pick back. It’s sad that I’m already looking at the draft and it’s week 7 only. 

4 hours ago, Snake said:

That's not what I said. I've been 100% correct so far. If we lose this one we at least have the joy of getting the 1st pick in the dradt

If we lose this game, we might as well start PJ and go full Tank because Sam has a nasty habit of deciding to win games late in the season to mess up Draft position (just ask the Jets ala Trevor Lawrence Sweepstakes).

Of course, we would get a top pick in a WEAK-AS-FK QB Class so go for the Best O-Lineman there!!

Edited by glenwo2

4 hours ago, glenwo2 said:

If we lose this game, we might as well start PJ and go full Tank because Sam has a nasty habit of deciding to win games late in the season to mess up Draft position (just ask the Jets ala Trevor Lawrence Sweepstakes).

Of course, we would get a top pick in a WEAK-AS-FK QB Class so go for the Best O-Lineman there!!

If we lose this game I doubt we will need PJ to tank. Our last month is brutal. We are in the easy stretch right now. 😂

• Pie 1