• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To the “Be Patient,” “Rhule’s Great” and “PJ Earned His Job” Crowds…

Carl Spackler

Just now, Star Platinum said:

No however, don’t you feel your jumping the gun a bit ? As I’ve asked a few folks on here, who would you prefer? And how long would it take to build around the new regimes system ?

OK, we have 10 more times we can play this game. I’ll hit you up next Sunday and we’ll see how you feel, then we’ll repeat it til the end of the season. 

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

OK, we have 10 more times we can play this game. I’ll hit you up next Sunday and we’ll see how you feel, then we’ll repeat it til the end of the season. 

But you didn’t answer my question, if the current staff cannot do the job, who would you prefer and what system would they bring ?

Just now, Star Platinum said:

But you didn’t answer my question, if the current staff cannot do the job, who would you prefer and what system would they bring ?

An NFL coach with NFL experience and the skill to implement any system. There are dozens and dozens of options. Any one of them is a significant improvement. 

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

An NFL coach with NFL experience and the skill to implement any system. There are dozens and dozens of options. Any one of them is a significant improvement. 

My personal preference would be someone from the kingsbury system but I was curious who you feel makes us immediately better, that said I think you’ll need to give it one more year, that’s just my take, all in all much respect man, I know it’s a hard loss and I get how you feel I want to see us win too, but I do not think there is an easy immediate upgrade at this time 

15 minutes ago, Star Platinum said:

My personal preference would be someone from the kingsbury system but I was curious who you feel makes us immediately better, that said I think you’ll need to give it one more year, that’s just my take, all in all much respect man, I know it’s a hard loss and I get how you feel I want to see us win too, but I do not think there is an easy immediate upgrade at this time 

Rhule has set us back three years as it is. You’re supposed to get better when you start rebuilding. We haven’t been this bad since 2001.