• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wow! This didn't age well!

NorthTryon

1 hour ago, GoobyPls said:

Does anyone know the backstory of Bradshaw hatred for Cam? He’s hated him since his rookie season.

Screw that old pos 

The backstory is pretty cut and dry. He's just a bitter old fool who doesn't like new school quarterbacks who challenge norms.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 2

Has anyone else noticed how the refs protect Darnold more than they did Cam?!

I mean, that phantom facemask penalty?! We got the call but Ive seen worse happen to Cam with no flag to show for it.

It was obvious the league was all in on stopping Cam and the Panthers, whatever it took. Thus, the beatings he took.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 3

1 hour ago, NorthTryon said:

I have heard die-hard fans of other teams say they have never understood the disrespect or seen it on this scale before.  I wanted somebody on the set to be like man what are you taking about Terry?!?

Nobody ever takes up for cam they just let it happen 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, rippadonn said:

Has anyone else noticed how the refs protect Darnold more than they did Cam?!

I mean, that phantom facemask penalty?! We got the call but Ive seen worse happen to Cam with no flag to show for it.

It was obvious the league was all in on stopping Cam and the Panthers, whatever it took. Thus, the beatings he took.

I feel like they decided to stop the whole culture of that team. They were dancing after scores, taking team photos at the end of games, handing balls out to fans, talking much sh*t on the field, and being in your face about it. It was like the Miami Hurricanes' highlights on The U 30 for 30. Even Kuechly, Olsen, Davis, Kalil, Tolbert, and the veterans were down for the in your face party. I remember all these kids in college kids doing Cam's celebration, all the excitement of Sunday Giveaway, and all the commercials. 

I like you feel the league was like man hell no! We got to shut this down. First the Supa Bowl and then who rematches the Supa Bowl week 1 of the following year?1? Then they let them try to concuss Cam all season! And now here we are five years later and that entire era of Panther football is erased.  And the Panther social media, Sports television, nobody acknowledges that the era existed. They never show Cam, Luke, G-Reg, or any of that team's highlights on Panther social media. They act like Lamar Jackson is the first QB to run the football since Vick on any broadcast where he plays.

And one more thing! Now we have to watch all the damn teams give away balls, celebrate as a team after every turnover in the endzone, and do in your face TD celebrations. 

• Pie 4
  • Flames 2

7 hours ago, NorthTryon said:

I feel like they decided to stop the whole culture of that team. They were dancing after scores, taking team photos at the end of games, handing balls out to fans, talking much sh*t on the field, and being in your face about it. It was like the Miami Hurricanes' highlights on The U 30 for 30. Even Kuechly, Olsen, Davis, Kalil, Tolbert, and the veterans were down for the in your face party. I remember all these kids in college kids doing Cam's celebration, all the excitement of Sunday Giveaway, and all the commercials. 

I like you feel the league was like man hell no! We got to shut this down. First the Supa Bowl and then who rematches the Supa Bowl week 1 of the following year?1? Then they let them try to concuss Cam all season! And now here we are five years later and that entire era of Panther football is erased.  And the Panther social media, Sports television, nobody acknowledges that the era existed. They never show Cam, Luke, G-Reg, or any of that team's highlights on Panther social media. They act like Lamar Jackson is the first QB to run the football since Vick on any broadcast where he plays.

And one more thing! Now we have to watch all the damn teams give away balls, celebrate as a team after every turnover in the endzone, and do in your face TD celebrations. 

Preach!

NFL has obvious bias and obvious favorites.

They forced JR into selling his team while Kraft is doing far more embarrassing and disgusting things as a owner of NFL franchise.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

16 hours ago, NorthTryon said:

The Lamar thing is real too . Cam got so many records it’s crazy . Watch how they try to not put him in the hall of fame 

• Pie 2

43 minutes ago, OhhhhCam said:

The Lamar thing is real too . Cam got so many records it’s crazy . Watch how they try to not put him in the hall of fame 

Mmmmmhhhmmm! When I saw how long it took Tom Flores to get in after he won a championship as a player and coach, I was like it is over for Cam. All that man's accolades and he didn't get in until he was of age where they had to wheel him on to the stage for his jacket.