• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper

ncfan

Just now, Pimpdaddy said:

NFL is a different game....hes in over his head...and he thought cause he knows money he could accomplish anything...WRONG

A lot of these business guys that buy in to NFL and other pro sports get in over their heads. Sure, they made a fortune running fast food places, predatory lending, ripping people off but it’s a different ball game. I want Tepper to succeed I really do but you’ve got to be humble and willing to listen to people who may know more than you even if you have more money in your wallet than they do in their bank account. 

I know Mark Davis looks like a 60 year old man child and has one of the worst haircuts ever but I don’t think he is that bad of an nfl owner. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Talking about this?

poo like this really makes me question my Panthers fandom.

Tepper has some kind of problem with Cam, I guess he is one of the Cam has a fake smile type of guys. 

How do you try to erase the best player in our franchise's shitty history. 

1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

A lot of these business guys that buy in to NFL and other pro sports get in over their heads. Sure, they made a fortune running fast food places, predatory lending, ripping people off but it’s a different ball game. I want Tepper to succeed I really do but you’ve got to be humble and willing to listen to people who may know more than you even if you have more money in your wallet than they do in their bank account. 

I know Mark Davis looks like a 60 year old man child and has one of the worst haircuts ever but I don’t think he is that bad of an nfl owner. 

This is basically Teppers problem.

He hired the only guys he could find who knew almost nothing about the NFL to go along with his inexperience.  

2 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

poo like this really makes me question my Panthers fandom.

Tepper has some kind of problem with Cam, I guess he is one of the Cam has a fake smile type of guys. 

How do you try to erase the best player in our franchise's shitty history. 

There is something personal with Tepper and Cam. I don’t know what and I doubt any of us will ever know. I know Tepper was allegedly one of the minority owners trying to get the Steelers brass to fire Mike Tomlin. Not a good look either. Tomlin is a solid coach. 

2 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

This is basically Teppers problem.

He hired the only guys he could find who knew almost nothing about the NFL to go along with his inexperience.  

I mean he did fire Hurney and Rivera. It was time for them both to leave. Hurney especially. And to his credit Ruhle was a hot coaching candidate and the Joe Brady move was a splash hire as well - and the Fitterer move seemed like a good one. I really want Tepper to succeed here. He isn’t gonna sell the team so our only hope is he gets humbled and hires the right people. I think he is overplaying his 5% ownership in the Steelers. He isn’t some mastermind NFL executive. 

6 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

There is something personal with Tepper and Cam. I don’t know what and I doubt any of us will ever know. I know Tepper was allegedly one of the minority owners trying to get the Steelers brass to fire Mike Tomlin. Not a good look either. Tomlin is a solid coach. 

They lied in their press release something like “the panthers and cam have decided to mutually part ways” or some poo and cam commented “don’t try to twist poo I did not want to leave. You released me”

Edited by TheRumGone

6 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

They lied in their press release something like “the panthers and cam have decided to mutually part ways” or some poo and cam commented “don’t try to twist poo I did not want to leave. You released me”

So Cam would not tow the company line after Tepper probably asked him to say it was mutual.

Cam had more swag and bigger balls than Tepper and he could not stand it. 

We have to be one of the only teams to use up a franchise qb in 7 seasons, play him hurt for a couple of seasons, and then discard him like trash. 

Edited by PootieNunu

Just now, PootieNunu said:

So Cam would not tow the company line after Tepper probably asked him to say it was mutual.

Cam had more swag and bigger balls than Tepper and he could not stand it. 

Remember rhule’s “be the brand” poo? Cam doesn’t fit that. He’s his own brand. I really think rhule would not know how to handle a superstar like Cam. He is a control freak.

Just now, TheRumGone said:

Remember rhule’s “be the brand” poo? Cam doesn’t fit that. He’s his own brand. I really think rhule would not know how to handle a superstar like Cam. He is a control freak.

Pretty much. Thats why he has picked guys like Bridgewater and Darnold. Guys who are not alphas.