• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Looks at the calendar.....

Zod

Here is what I think, and it is not "drunk friend at party telling you how special you are" stuff (as most of these posts are right now).

Cam made an impact.  He is 32.  What he did was not a demonstration of a starting QB--it was Taysom Hillish.  I need to see more.  I was excited, but the emotion he brought is not sustainable.  It needs to convert to solid play.  I want to think it will, but I have not seen enough.  Nor have you.

PJ Walker was much better than Darnold.  Good news.  However, he is not the answer and we all know it. 

There is nothing (right now) that tells me more than Cam was to save this season, and nothing more.  If he plays well, sure, he could be given a 2-year deal, but you don't see many 34-year old Running QBs, so his value will not be $30m+.  He will want that, in my opinion.  We need to remain focused on finding the long term QB of the future--soon if not now.

jimmy fallon television GIF

I’m pumped but also a little bummed at thinking what might have been had Cam been on this team dor the Eagles, Vikings, Giants ans Pats losses. 

I can’t imagine we don’t win at least two of those games. 

We’d be a serious threat in the NFC as opposed to mixing it up with a bunch of mediocre wild card teams.