• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We are contenders with a good QB!!1!

onmyown

People (including myself) were quick to crown Brady after the dramatic offensive turnaround at LSU, but in hindsight I think that was more of a condemnation of their OC's prior offensive system that had last been seen when football was played wearing leather helmets. They had a stud NFL QB. A guy who already looks like the best WR in football as a rookie. Multiple NFL OLs. A legit starting NFL RB. I mean, they were fuging LOADED with talent. Hindsight being 20/20, yeah what they did was impressive as hell but it's not as shocking as it looked at the time simply because the turnaround was so dramatic.

Seriously bro, defense had a bad day and cant afford another one. Honestly I dont see us making the playoffs. I just hope they see enough in Cam to extend him. Get a oline in the draft and maybe a vet and next year we are in there. SB run next year. This year we could but very unlikely but it can happen. This isnt the defense that we know it to be and 1 game or 2 bad games this season isnt that bad. They will get in rhythm next week and make a push.

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

People (including myself) were quick to crown Brady after the dramatic offensive turnaround at LSU, but in hindsight I think that was more of a condemnation of their OC's prior offensive system that had last been seen when football was played wearing leather helmets. They had a stud NFL QB. A guy who already looks like the best WR in football as a rookie. Multiple NFL OLs. A legit starting NFL RB. I mean, they were fuging LOADED with talent. Hindsight being 20/20, yeah what they did was impressive as hell but it's not as shocking as it looked at the time simply because the turnaround was so dramatic.

Most agree we need to look at OC options moving forward but we also need to shift investment priorities. We can't have Joe Brady fall on his sword and expect a real NFL caliber offensive coordinator to be in a big hurry to clean this up if we are still dedicating the majority of our resources to defense.

1 minute ago, frankw said:

Most agree we need to look at OC options moving forward but we also need to shift investment priorities. We can't have Joe Brady fall on his sword and expect a real NFL caliber offensive coordinator to be in a big hurry to clean this up if we are still dedicating the majority of our resources to defense.

I'm not ready to just move on from Brady. I'm ready to move on from Rhule too.

1 minute ago, frankw said:

It'd help to not skip over numerous starting OG in the draft when you have the worst G combo in the NFL.

• Pie 2