• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I was wrong. Rhule lost the team

Fox007

Just now, RJK said:

Has a coach ever lost a locker room twice in one season before Rhule? Mind boggling how inept he is. 

World record

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Sadly, this is the truth. We've only had 7 double digit win seasons. 7 out of 27.

sadfase

2 hours ago, PandaMan said:

Yep, it also hurt because my best friend’s cousin is someone I’ve been in love with for years, and she brought her boyfriend to this, only for him to tell me over and over how much Cam sucks while I’m wearing his jersey.  What the fug.  Glad I don’t have to drive  home from tonight because I’m mad af and drunk.  fug 

They both have gonorrhea. 

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, CRA said:

Matt Rhule literally said that a team that still hasn’t won more than 5 games the last 3 years….is getting everyone’s best shot.  Like we are the defending SB champs LOL or some poo. 

clown.  Nah, you are just a bad coach.  

Yea I heard that lol.

Man this is sad that he is actually worse than Rivera...like yeah we knew Rivera wasn't complete trash we just wanted an upgrade but he makes Rivera look like Beliechick.