• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Quick note, re: coaching

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Well, if Rhule is fired gird up your loins...

...because Tepper is the sole owner, the richest NFL owner, and he's gonna start himself in the control postion...and that will never change...

...but he'll get it right, count on it 😉

It'll be the first move he's gotten right as an NFL owner.

• Beer 1

On 11/28/2021 at 5:04 PM, Mr. Scot said:

To those wondering, my absence is related to some personal challenges.

Without going into too much detail, Lady Cowboy Fan is facing three upcoming surgeries. That's not the only thing going on mind you, but it's the biggest.

Between that and the other things, I haven't been up to talking football quite as much, but I'm still watching.

May be back to talk some more in coming weeks, but obviously my top priority right now is helping her.

Praying for you and Lady Cowboy Fan. Glad to see you posting. 

Edited by PantherMan89

On 11/29/2021 at 1:04 AM, Mr. Scot said:

To those wondering, my absence is related to some personal challenges.

Without going into too much detail, Lady Cowboy Fan is facing three upcoming surgeries. That's not the only thing going on mind you, but it's the biggest.

Between that and the other things, I haven't been up to talking football quite as much, but I'm still watching.

May be back to talk some more in coming weeks, but obviously my top priority right now is helping her.

Hoping for the best for you and your family.

12 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm gonna be honest, the biggest reservation I have about firing Matt Rhule is that David Tepper will be  heavily involved in hiring his replacement.

Same.

When it comes to football, Tepper is kind of like a reverse King Midas. Everything he touches turns to sh-t.

That's why I suggested a board filter that changes "Appaloosa" to "Horse Sh-t" 😐