• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers have lost last 10 Cam starts

MechaZain

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Like you said we are not going to win unless this team is stacked and honestly if that's the case why didn't we keep Rivera? 

I have had this thought recently as well and it really drives home how low we have sunk. We thought it couldn't get worse. Firing Rivera was the easy part. Lessons must be learned and we need outside input on the next hire not our owner in the driver's seat fawning over the first smooth talker he meets.

24 minutes ago, frankw said:

I have had this thought recently as well and it really drives home how low we have sunk. We thought it couldn't get worse. Firing Rivera was the easy part. Lessons must be learned and we need outside input on the next hire not our owner in the driver's seat fawning over the first smooth talker he meets.

It was said that Hurney started the process of hiring Rhule before Tepper knew what was happening. It was because he was a Rookie owner and didn't really have the experience. Next hire I would say Tepper probably will be more involved not less. Hurney wasn't the guy you really needed doing this process and it shows in the product. 

16 hours ago, MechaZain said:

I’m glad that they patched things up with Cam, it’s deserved and everyone needed that closures. The struggles are not all on him. But I think he is who he is at this point, a dual threat at the cost of precision and a more accurate QB is needed if this era of the team is going to get anywhere.

There’s still time for him to settle in, hopefully this is just rust, but I’m not comfortable with extending him as it stands.

15 hours ago, OneBadCat said:

Typical ignorant dumbass post judging Cam for being an unabashedly black and confident QB with a running QB skillset.

PJ Walker threw a pick on his first series this game. The entire team is ass. The o line can’t block. And either WRs can’t get open or they aren’t running routes that maximize their skillset .

I bet you never accused Delhomme of not being a pocket passer or not reading the field after costing this team two years of the most talented roster this franchise ever fielded . 

Why is it always about RACE?

why?  

Why can't it be that "Poster A" simply doesn't believe (his OPINION, not fact) in Cam's ability anymore instead of someone implying "Well he doesn't believe in him because he's a confident black man"?  WTF?

I mean come on....I would think we're better than this at the Huddle.    Right?

RIGHT??

Anyway, despite his struggles this past game, I still believe Cam can get it done (I blame Joe Brady WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more than Cam), though.  🙂

And DJ Moore reaallly needs to do better when he's NOT the target.    Good grief...

Next week against Atlanta, I fully expect Cam to bounce back. 

Edited by glenwo2
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

If you think this team is moving forward with Cam as QB then you are very ignorant. It's not 2015 Cam anymore. He's not riding in saving this team and he had some ugly picks that were totally his fault. When Cam moves on I really wish you guys would leave because half you bitch and the other half moan. 

Sounds like you’re the one bitching and moaning haha. Never said Cam is a long term solution, but I like him over Darnold this year and next.  The whole team had a bad game yesterday, Cam included.  As a Panther fan, I’m hopeful this bye week gives Cam more time to get comfortable in the system.  Unfortunately, I know many huddlers will be hoping he has another bad game.  Not saying you’re included with that, but you know that is a correct assessment

1 hour ago, PantherNation123 said:

Sounds like you’re the one bitching and moaning haha. Never said Cam is a long term solution, but I like him over Darnold this year and next.  The whole team had a bad game yesterday, Cam included.  As a Panther fan, I’m hopeful this bye week gives Cam more time to get comfortable in the system.  Unfortunately, I know many huddlers will be hoping he has another bad game.  Not saying you’re included with that, but you know that is a correct assessment

Cam isn't going to change this team because he's not 2015 Cam anymore. Way more to worry about than who plays QB tbh. You know like a defense that can't stop a wet paper towel on most Sundays.