• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Reaction to Rhule’s Hiring

BIGH2001

34 minutes ago, Varking said:

I guess I missed that one. My girlfriends tired of hearing me complain about Rhule. I wanted Josh McDaniels from that round of hires and then I decided I just have to try to support our guy but he made it hard. Ready for the next chapter.

I wasn't the world's biggest "Josh McDaniels as a head coach" fan (still not) but I do remember thinking he might have been the best option out of the candidates we had.

Guess we'll never know...

• Pie 1
  • The D 1

54 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I wasn't the world's biggest "Josh McDaniels as a head coach" fan (still not) but I do remember thinking he might have been the best option out of the candidates we had.

Guess we'll never know...

Yeah I don’t think he’s terrific or anything but I thought he’d give this team an offensive makeover. He won a playoff game with The Golden Calf of Bristol against the Steelers and he’s got Mac Jones developing and protected. 

4 minutes ago, Varking said:

Yeah I don’t think he’s terrific or anything but I thought he’d give this team an offensive makeover. He won a playoff game with The Golden Calf of Bristol against the Steelers and he’s got Mac Jones developing and protected. 

Common belief is he'll inherit the Pats job when Belichick retires.

(so approximately fifty years from now)

It was actually reported two years ago that he could have had an earlier interview with us but Belichick set something up that made him have to stay longer and he wound up missing out altogether.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1