• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I have more Faith in Scott Fitterer than Rhule.

Ivan The Awesome

33 minutes ago, Toomers said:

If it took two, how much do you think it would cost to keep him for that second year? Being that he had to have had an average year , at best, if you need another year to decide. Sure wouldn’t  be 19M. As I’ve said since April, this was the most illogical cap related move I can remember any team making.  

All they really did was guarantee if there was a year 2, it would be here. Like I said, the trade was a mistake before it even happened. The evaluation process, the bidding process, the desperation, all of it. This was a decision based on faith in Rhule's ability to develop Darnold and that faith was misplaced. I am following their logic, but I'm not saying their logic was ever correct. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

19 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

All they really did was guarantee if there was a year 2, it would be here. Like I said, the trade was a mistake before it even happened. The evaluation process, the bidding process, the desperation, all of it. This was a decision based on faith in Rhule's ability to develop Darnold and that faith was misplaced. I am following their logic, but I'm not saying their logic was ever correct. 

And as I’ve pointed out since before they did it, there was no logic applied to any of it. No matter how he performed. If this was their logic, none of them should ever work in a NFL front office again.