• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Coaching News

Mr. Scot

I’ve heard Brentson Buckner’s contract has run out in AZ. Not sure if he’s renewing or not. He’d be a great choice for DLC here. 

He is still listed on the team website for Arizona, but who knows. Would be great to have him back in the Carolinas.

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, ellis said:

I’ve heard Brentson Buckner’s contract has run out in AZ. Not sure if he’s renewing or not. He’d be a great choice for DLC here. 

He is still listed on the team website for Arizona, but who knows. Would be great to have him back in the Carolinas.

Definitely would like Buck. I'd have two questions, though...

One, I recall hearing that his parting with the Panthers was somewhat less than amicable. Do those fences need to be mended or has a change in ownership made a difference?

Two, perhaps more important, would he work with Matt Rhule? Not sure how Buck's temperament would sit with being under someone less qualified than him.