Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

NFL Coaching News


Mr. Scot
 Share

Recommended Posts

That's been speculated prior to now, and it makes sense.

Vikings, Giants and Bears (oh my) all need to hire a GM.

Wait, what? 😳

Denver already had a good defense.

PFT is disputing this suggestion, saying their sources insist Stephen Ross still wants Watson.

And finally...

Dammit 😠

  • Beer 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

A lot of the best OC candidates will probably follow some of the newly hired head coaches to their destinations.

So if no “rockstar” OC is acquired, will Tepper stay true to his word and cut ties with this idiot?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

A lot of the best OC candidates will probably follow some of the newly hired head coaches to their destinations.

Because why shave your legs if it's just a quick cup of coffee, right?

Chances are any new OC coming here is getting one season and it's hit the bricks time.

Edited by Khyber53
  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

So if no “rockstar” OC is acquired, will Tepper stay true to his word and cut ties with this idiot?

Short answer, no. Too much money on the books to cut ties with Rhule right now. I believe Rhule gets a 3rd year with the understanding that the team must show significant improvement, if not the playoffs, or he’s out. Rhule is not going to take an OC that will make him look over his shoulder. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

That's been speculated prior to now, and it makes sense.

Vikings, Giants and Bears (oh my) all need to hire a GM.

Wait, what? 😳

Denver already had a good defense.

PFT is disputing this suggestion, saying their sources insist Stephen Ross still wants Watson.

And finally...

Dammit 😠

Look on the bright side…if the Texans hire Flores, it we’ll finally be out of the Deshaun Watson sweepstakes. 😜

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Prowler2k18 said:

Short answer, no. Too much money on the books to cut ties with Rhule right now. I believe Rhule gets a 3rd year with the understanding that the team must show significant improvement, if not the playoffs, or he’s out. Rhule is not going to take an OC that will make him look over his shoulder. 

The ultimatum was a rockstar OC.  Unless that was just noise to quiet the mob.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...