• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A draft/trade question for my fellow Huddlers. Is a franchise QB worth (3) #1 draft choices?

SCO96

10 minutes ago, Borat said:

I think it's suspect already given how basically all the 1) currently good QBs who 2) were drafted in the past 5 years were all pretty darn good as rooks / first-year starters.

But yeah, if he turns into a Herbert, good trade. And agree that this weekend will be compelling to say the least. 

Lance was always a long term project. You could debate you shouldn’t trade 3 firsts for that but he’s got an excellent coaching staff and situation in San Francisco. His play this year reminded me of Josh Allen’s first year in Buffalo.  Accuracy issues mixed in with some throws that only like 5 qbs in the league can make and good movement in and out of the pocket. They’re similar qbs imo. Some of these guys need time to figure they’re poo out. Obviously some never do but Lance has all the talent in the world and is highly motivated.

I think it’s basically known it’s his team next year and Jimmy is done. 

21 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Mahomes is worth 6 first round draft picks

Since that MVP, its been top 8 stuff. For sure take that, I just prefer Herbert. Reid always makes QB better than other coaches, except the other brilliant O minds. Hes great, top 3 depending on opinions. Plus he has the best track star WRs bar none, which fit his rocket. I blame Reid and his Mcnabb, Kolb, Feely, and Smith success. 

• 4 weeks later...