• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2022 QB draft Class..

WOW!!

8 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Nice list. Guessing you did not look at Chris Oladokun. Wondering if you gave the big school QBs an advantage because of their competition.

Small school QBs will be the better NFL QBs coming out of this draft. Bailey, Glass, Eleby, and Oladokun.

I'm missing a few folks tbh. Skylar Thompson out of Kansas State declared for the draft on Twitter about an hour ago. Several other Srs are opting to return to school or enter the transfer portal. Still waiting to hear if Cole Kelley or Zerrick Cooper are going to declare.

The big school QBs didn't so much get there because of their competition but for how they played against stronger competition (while also trying to understand what went on before getting to watch the actual game to see if the eyes match the numbers). I also try to look at common opponents as well as head-to-head match-ups if at all possible. But yea, if I were just going for competition I'd have gone with Corral over Willis (which, btw, was actually the call that I almost made but Willis' arm talent helped win me over for better or worse).

17 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Say what? He has a Liberty QB #1 and QBs from the likes of Western Kentucky, Alabama A&M, Western Michigan, Nevada, Brown, Kent State, and Prairie View A&M account for half his list.

ngl, the "big school bias" question was a little off putting. Most lists don't even have HBCUs and I've got Aqeel ranked at #7 ahead of Carson Strong who most people are including in that list of top 5/6 QBs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Icege