• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFLPA Collegiate Bowl

CPantherKing

23 minutes ago, Michael G said:

Almost all the QBs in this game have looked decent. A lot of good effort.

Glass and Kelley look special and attract respect from players and coaches.

Garbers has put the work in for the NFL.

Oladokun underperformed from what I expected.

The others were as expected.

I knew about Kelley and his journey. He exceeded my expectations. Showed why he won the Walter Payton award. He needs touch, has a slower release than most and lacks some poise in the redzone.

Glass will be in another game in a few weeks. HBCU Legacy Bowl.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

I knew about Kelley and his journey. He exceeded my expectations. Showed why he won the Walter Payton award. He needs touch, has a slower release than most and lacks some poise in the redzone.

Kelley's tape looks good. He gets through his reads and has good touch and a strong arm, His delivery is too long though, I noticed that too. It takes the ball awhile to get out of his hand.

• Pie 2

58 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Yeah, but Lance was a small school guy and went 3rd overall? I only watched a few highlight clips, but his stats look pretty solid too.

Lance went to NDSU, which is the most dominant FCS football team in the last decade. Alabama A&M is a HBCU, which don't get NFL scouts down there that often (Jackson State will probably change that as long as Deion is there tho).

I would really like to see Glass and Kelley at the combine. Neither will probably be invited sadly.

Edited by Dilla
  • Pie 2