• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shrine Bowl time!

CPantherKing

33 minutes ago, ECHornet said:

Ty Chandler is a lot like Chuba but he gets tackled even easier. He does catch better though. I’d throw a 6th at him. 

Decent at everything, great at nothing. He looks good when there's a clean hole to hit. He's going to reliably get you what's there but he's also going to reliably create very little beyond that. He can be an NFL player but he may need to also add ST ability to make it.

• Beer 1

Jack Coan, Brock Purdy, and EJ Brown I can see on an NFL roster

This 2022 crop may not be pro ready or franchise QB heavy, but it is very deep with QBs talented enough to fill out rosters and hold on to roster spots for a while in the NFL. I'm expecting to see several of these QBs getting a shot to start in the NFL at some point in their career.

Many backup QBs in the NFL about to lose their spots in 2022.

7 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Decent at everything, great at nothing. He looks good when there's a clean hole to hit. He's going to reliably get you what's there but he's also going to reliably create very little beyond that. He can be an NFL player but he may need to also add ST ability to make it.

Agree with all except I’m not sure Chandler will reliably get you what’s there. I think he lacks the vision to see what’s there on some carries. He’ll break off a long one to make up for it here and there, but it makes it difficult to be consistent chain movers when your back lacks vision & patience to see holes develop. 

Might be worth mentioning that if a guy is suddenly catching your eye just because he's there and not terrible (ie: Jack Coan), it's probably a good idea to watch their college games and ask why their numbers were consistently garbage.

Excellent year though to take a developmental talent. A lot of potential QB2s and QB3s that could work their way into a roster spot within two to four years.

Edited by Icege
  • Pie 1