• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today's Game

Catsfan69

1 minute ago, Krovvy said:

That's weird. When I watched Howell's games he always had an incredibly quick release.

In the side by side drills earlier this week Howell always got the ball out quicker than the other quarterback.

You will see it in his UNC games too when he is not doing the one read and run plays. Easy enough to find if you're looking for his flaws that will show up on the next level.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, BurnNChinn said:

So what I got from seeing first half is what I thought even before game started I’m not taking any of these qbs in the first rd. Panthers better go oline or I wouldn’t be upset at all taking Hamilton safety from ND. 

A safety at 6 when we need a QB and OL? Wow I would be speechless, but then again Rhule is calling the shots…

1 minute ago, BurnNChinn said:

So what I got from seeing first half is what I thought even before game started I’m not taking any of these qbs in the first rd. Panthers better go oline or I wouldn’t be upset at all taking Hamilton safety from ND. 

The QB pack in the top 12 to 15 was tight imo before the Senior Bowl. This is showing me it is even tighter than I thought. You can get similar value at QB in the 4th round than you can get in the late 1st round.

8 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

A safety at 6 when we need a QB and OL? Wow I would be speechless, but then again Rhule is calling the shots…

Yeah im not taking any of these qbs at 6 LMAO. I would take oline first but if I decided Hamilton at 6 so we can move Chinn back I would. Chinn was silent when they moved him last year, that was a mistake.

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Not a Pickett fan, but he has been perfect 6/6 89 yards and a TD. Some people are going to criticize him no matter what he does. He reminds me of a more mobile Mac Jones, which isn’t really a bad thing. 

He’s not that good I’m sorry, and that’s against the defense not blitzing. 

Just now, BurnNChinn said:

He’s not that good I’m sorry, and that’s against the defense not blitzing. 

I mean he has been perfect… Again I don’t want us drafting him, but let’s be honest you weren’t going to give any of them credit today because you have been against this class from the beginning. Then again you said we could go safety at 6…

• Pie 2