• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Off topic move if you have to but thank you.

YourLastThought

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Even independent living in a retirement community can run $3-6k/month or more. And some communities have huge entry fees ($100k+ up front)  that they hold until the tenant leaves
    • That’s fair but we must trust the process. If rod doesn’t trust Koochie then we are doomed. He wants to keep trotting out very after vet vs a promising young developed player. The key there is developed. They moved on from Ned. Koochie is that guy. I talked to Shane in person about him and the consensus is they believe koochie is the future and will absolutely be a star. 
    • I sold mine when Tepper installed those soccer seats in the end zone using the Marketplace. I retired and couldn't afford the season ticket price any more. Got back what I initially paid for them in 1995. From the email I got, my guess is a family who had end zone PSL's used the $ they got to give up their seats to buy mine. Don't give up @Waldo. The upgrades coming could do the same for you.