• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Albright: Panthers circling on Pickett

electro's horse

1 minute ago, Krovvy said:

I'm sorry, but I don't see where a first rounder was on the line, or where he tried to move up in the first. What we have is one quote that says he talked to the Rams.

It never made sense. Especially considering we dumped him after one season, and used the most expensive draft capital we've ever had to take a quarterback (that many thought was a huge risk) the following year.

Same guy almost dumped draft capital to trade back up in the 1st to nab Greg Little. Hurney was "that kind of guy" lol

7 minutes ago, Verge said:

This was my last prediction 

xsPafp.jpg

I had 
Sewell > Horn > Waddle as our options 

vdRFu7.jpg

When Mac dropped I thought they would go him because of the hype he got from a few different people, that was incorrect. 

I knew I should have screenshotted your draft day thread. Shifty text, huh?

1 minute ago, Verge said:

Same guy almost dumped draft capital to trade back up in the 1st to nab Greg Little. Hurney was "that kind of guy" lol

I'm still waiting for a source on that too.

You guys will be blaming Hurney a decade from now. Meanwhile we're in a death spiral as a franchise.

Just now, Verge said:

Shifty text...?

You chanage your predictions often.

Here's what you said in your draft day thread

Do not be surprised if Carolina is not able to trade down out if 8 if Sewell is gone that they just stick at 8 and go with Waddle or Horn/Farley

It's okay. You throw a lot on the wall to see what sticks. I get it. Even on draft day there's a plethora of predictions.

1 minute ago, Verge said:

The source is Marty Hurney 

LMFAO! You know general managers often laude second round picks as "first round talent".

This is so disengeous that I feel like I'm talking politics with Tim Pool.

Edited by Krovvy

Just now, Krovvy said:

LMFAO! You know damn well that general managers often laude second round picks as "fire round talent".

This is so disengeous that I feel like I'm talking politics with Tim Pool.

So people like Igo, me, and Norris say it happened, and then Marty Hurney says it happened, but that is just fake? I guess I am not following the logic. He literally tells you he tried to move up for Greg Little. He would have drafted Greg Little at 16 if Burns was not there. 

9 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Hey dude you do know we’re stuck with Fhule because of Hurney. Lol there some on here that just don’t get it. SMFH

Yeah, I forgot. It was Hurney who made the call to give Matt Rhule a 7 year contract, and also absolute player personel control. 

Some big brain takes at the huddle as usual.

Edited by Krovvy
  • Poo 1