• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wilson to the Broncos

Captain Morgan

8 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

He's just stupid. The one thing you learn arguing with dumb people is you never chance their POV, they just bring you to their level.

Yeah agree, keeping you down at your level is better

The Broncos are trying to pull an LA Rams but it isn’t going to work out.  Watch and see.  

Edited by Shocker

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

Wilson at 33 isn’t worth 2 firsts, 2 seconds and a 5th.   Seattle robbed em

I am not sure he is worth pick 9 this year alone.  lol

This trade is about the next draft I would think. Seattle could have an I on someone coming out in the next draft and want to add picks to start their rebuild now. They need more than a qb to contend.

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

This trade is about the next draft I would think. Seattle could have an I on someone coming out in the next draft and want to add picks to start their rebuild now. They need more than a qb to contend.

I like the move for Seattle.  They are way behind in their division and aren’t getting there with Russ.  They need to retool.

Edited by Shocker

Just now, Shocker said:

I like the move for Seattle.  They are way behind in there division and aren’t getting there with Russ.  They need to retool.

They have no other choice.  Something the Panthers have been struggling with for a few years now. It's gotten kinda amusing to watch after you have gotten to the acceptance stage.

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Giving an elite QB will haunt then but they did dig that hole for a while. Wilson covered up years of poor drafting and bad personnel choices. 

If they keep drafting the way they have been, the picks they got aren't going to accomplish much.

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

They have no other choice.  Something the Panthers have been struggling with for a few years now. It's gotten kinda amusing to watch after you have gotten to the acceptance stage.

Yeah, I think we are in a similar situation.  Their division is way better but their OL isn’t great either and we have a better defense.   Still, without a QB both of us are in rebuilding mode.  Both teams feel years away man…unfortunately 

There isn’t a quick fix but we have to build a foundation with the OL.  We need IDL, ILB and safety bigtime as well. Lots of work to be done here.

Edited by Shocker

Just now, kungfoodude said:

Giving an elite QB will haunt then but they did dig that hole for a while. Wilson covered up years of poor drafting and bad personnel choices. 

If they keep drafting the way they have been, the picks they got aren't going to accomplish much.

I fear we may be on the same path. If these picks do not start to show they belong in meaningful playing time then we are essentially in the same boat.

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I fear we may be on the same path. If these picks do not start to show they belong in meaningful playing time then we are essentially in the same boat.

Reaching for QB would be the ultimate sin in this draft.  We can’t afford to do it.  

5 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Our path is far worse, unfortunately. While they didn't get much in terms of compensation, at least they got something. Losing Cam and trying to replace him has only cost us more and more. 

All this while we very intentionally stripped almost all talent from the roster.

As bad as it will be as a Seahawks fan, they got a title and an amazing run while they go back to square one. We are sliding back ever further into the Bengals/Browns/Jets category of ineptitude.

Edited by kungfoodude